Thursday 30 August 2012

Victoria's Secret Supermodel Sparkle Body Mist Review

Hey Everyone! okay so I'm gonna do my review on Victoria's Secret Supermodel Sparkle Body Mist... cos I love perfumes, I can say I'm addicted to perfumes and one of my all time favorites is this..


Its fragrance opens with the notes of Chinese berries, followed by peach blossom and drying down to warm and deep sandalwood. It is also mild sweet and very sexy, you will feel sophisticated, glamorous and classy when you wear this perfume.

I really love this and sad thing was, Victoria's Secret discontinued it, but you can purchase it at ebay.com or amazon.com, mine was at ebay.com for $38.99 and free shipping for this 8.4 fl oz or 250 ml.  It is also available in 30 and 75 ml EDP eau de parfum.

Its fragrance lasts for about 8-10 hours. You can wear it at party, night or daytime. It is perfect for summer, winter, spring, and fall. It has glittery gold so it is perfect for a party I could say. Try it now and surely will get alot of compliments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment